- proverbs 4:12-13 - when you walk, your steps will not be hampered; when you run, you will not stumble. Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is life. lord God almighty I pray that when I walk I will not be hampered or stumble keep your ways … Continue reading Daily scriptures
Thank you, Father God, for your continuous Grace and Mercy in our lives. Father God if it wasn't for you, we'd not know who we are and who we were ordained to be. I thank you, Father, for daily wisdom, clarity, and understanding. Thank you for daily breath (life), for food, for clothing, for shelter. … Continue reading Daily Prayer (Thank You Lord)
- 1 Peter 4:19 - those who suffer according to Gods will should commit themselves to their faithful creator and continue to do good. for in your word you say lord God that the righteous walk is not easy for I pray today that you keep under your protecting arm keep watch over so that … Continue reading Daily scriptures
"It's just a little dirt, it's just a little stain, trust me you're still worth it"- Lecrae Temptation happens to us all. Do not think for a second that you being a Christian would change that fact. Being a Christian would actually enhance your troubles in this department. Picture this, the impure thoughts you had … Continue reading To Walk With God-Lust Or Temptation
- psalms 86:6-7 - hear my prayer or lord listen to my cry for mercy in the day of my trouble I will call to you for you will answer me. Hear me oh lord deliver me from my oppressors for in the days of trouble only you I can trust for you a truthful … Continue reading Daily scripture
- psalms 34:7 - the angel of the lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. thank you lord for your guardian angel, for without your protection the enemy would devour me, keep on protecting me oh lord as I keep on fearing you in Jesus name I pray AMEN.
- John 5:30 - by myself I can nothing, I judge only as I hear, and my judgement is just, for I seek not to please myself but the lord God almighty. with courage we start our day, we face our task with smiles, for we have taken time to pray in the solitary place.